Data Protection Policy…
This Data Protection Policy sets out how Stauros obtains, stores and uses your personal information or data. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we treat it. We have implemented this Data Protection Policy in order that you may feel confident about the privacy and security of your personal information.
The effective date of this policy is May 2018.
29 Straidhavern Road, Nutts Corner, Crumlin. BT29 4SN
Telephone: 028 9082 5058
- Personal data – Name, address, Email address and telephone number
- Bank details of those who give by standing order
How is it collected?
- Directly from the individuals who wish to support Stauros
Why is it collected?
- To be able to communicate with the people who prayerfully and financially support us
How is it used?
- To send out receipts to those who make donations
- To keep a record of financial transactions for accounting purposes
- To update our support base on the progress of the work, e.g. annual newsletter
Who is it shared with?
- Our banking systems
- HMRC (for claiming gift aid only)
Who has access to it?
- Our data controller is the General Director of Stauros
- Our data processor is our finance officer
- All systems are protected and updated regularly (back-ups made on a weekly basis)
If, for any reason, we have to change anything that is described above, we will request your consent before doing so.